The Department of Civil Engineering has well equipped laboratories related to various specializations such as Geology, Surveying, Structural Engineering, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Hydraulics, Building Materials, Transportation Engineering, Rock Mechanics, and a Computer Laboratory. The field tests generate topics for the advanced laboratory courses in the respective areas.
The Department has facilities for –
- Field-testing in Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Non-Destructive Testing Equipment for Structural Engineering.
The Laboratories of the Civil Engineering department are:
- Concrete and Road Materials Laboratory
- Geology Laboratory
- Hydraulics Laboratory
- Soil Mechanics Laboratory
- Structural Engineering Laboratory
- Surveying Laboratory