Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- To excel in software development skills coveted in the IT industry.
- To be well prepared for pursuing higher studies in related fields of teaching and research.
- To be aware of the requirements of being an ethical and professional leader and inculcating team spirit.
- To inculcate the ability to innovate and contribute towards the growth of the nation.
- Attain problem solving attitude in systematic and timely manner.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, algorithm and computing principles appropriately to solve real-world problems.
- Identify modern tools and techniques through critical thinking for solving complex problems.
- Use the computational resources efficiently to develop software for the industry need.
- Understand and assess societal, environmental, safety, legal and ethical norms for professional computing practices.
- Function as an individual or as a member in team in the software domain.
- Recognize the need for self-motivation, learning and unlearning to engage in life-long learning for continual development.
- Excel in descriptive oral, written communication and presentation skills required for documenting and delivering project artefacts effectively.